OnDemand Recovery, The data recovery knowledge experts,
Full systems recovery offsite for all of your critical application workloads, supports any Windows or Linux based applications whether physical servers or virtual machines. Simple failover to recovered workloads offsite and secure remote access for users irrespective of their location.
OnDemand Recovery helps our clients to improve their recovery time objectives, recovery point objectives and business continuity outcomes for critical applications, using our comprehensive managed replication and failover service – OnDemand Replication. Creating virtual workloads for business continuity that incorporate the application, user data and operating system. The service supports the following platforms,
For customers that are looking to change their Business Continuity strategies to address issues such as:
- Failure to meet recovery time objectives (RTOs) for application availability
- Failure to meet recovery point objectives (RPOs) for application availability
- Poor business continuity outcomes
- Managing numerous point solutions to meet data protection needs.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server R2
- Microsoft Windows XP (Professional)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
OnDemand Replication securely manages business continuity in minutes not hours for critical applications at the individual workload level, protecting the complete environment as one unified stack. By leveraging virtualisation technology our customers reduce their business continuity costs, minimise risk and gain a flexible recovery environment.
Included within the service is regular testing with Test Time Objective (TTO) confirmation and the restoration of recovery workloads to any physical or virtual machine once the disaster has passed.