OnDemand Recovery, The data recovery knowledge experts.
Not only can OnDemand Recovery’s Cloud Backup solution reside on both physical and virtual machines, but it also supports backup/restore in Hyper-V, VMware and XenServer environments, using the vendors latest APIs, without the need for any backup agents anywhere on the network !
Traditional backup and recovery strategies are no longer adequate to deliver the rapid recovery that is being demanded by organisations of all sizes. We have also found in many instances the costs, administration and ongoing management overhead associated with traditional agent based backup technologies totally negates many of the cost benefits of virtualisation.
OnDemand Backup for virtual systems is simple to implement, operate, & manage Asigra’s agentless backup/recovery solution has been tested and certified on a very wide range of virtualisation platforms including:
VMware VSphere 4, ESX 3.5, ESX 3.0, ESXi, Workstation and Server Citrix XenSource Microsoft Hyper-V Parallels and Virtual Containers VADP VM Data Protection
OnDemand Recovery’s online backup service removes many of the typical headaches associated with the protection and recovery of Virtual Machines when compared to traditional backup solutions. It meets new data protection requirements that VMware ESX creates by:
- Discovering new guest VMs
- Centralizing backup configuration and management
- Minimizing initial backup job configuration and ongoing management
- Providing support for multiple backup sets. E.g. VSS aware backup sets such as SQL, Exchange, SharePoint etc
- Broad application and operating system support
Designed for organisations that are looking to change their backup and recovery strategies to address issues such as:
- Failure to meet recovery time objectives (RTOs) for application availability
- Incomplete backups due to poor reliability or tape media failures
- Poor disaster recovery outcomes
- Managing numerous point solutions to meet data protection needs.
Or want to implement a backup and recovery service that complements rather than holds back their new investment in virtualisation.