OnDemand Recovery, The data recovery knowledge experts,
Full systems recovery offsite for all of your critical application workloads, supports any Windows or Linux based applications whether physical servers or virtual machines. Simple recovery of stored workloads offsite and secure remote access for users irrespective of their location
OnDemand Recovery helps our clients to improve their recovery time objectives, recovery point objectives and disaster recovery outcomes for critical applications, using our comprehensive managed replication and failover service – OnDemand VM creates, stores and can maintain through OnDemand Backup virtual workloads for disaster recovery that incorporate the application, user data and operating system. The service supports the following platforms,
For customers that are looking to change their Disaster Recovery strategies to address issues such as:
- Failure to meet recovery time objectives (RTOs) for application availability
- Failure to meet recovery point objectives (RPOs) for application availability
- Poor disaster recovery outcomes
- Managing numerous point solutions to meet data protection needs.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server and 2003 Server R2
- Microsoft Windows 2008
- Microsoft Windows SBS 2000, 2003, 2008
- Novell NetWare 6, 6.5
- Microsoft Windows XP (Professional)
- Microsoft VISTA
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Red Hat Linux
- VMWare Virtual infrastructure 3, ESX 3 (v3.0.1, v3.0.2, v3.5, v3i, v4 VSphere), ESX 3.x, ESXi standalone and clustered. Live VM backup, Compliant VM backup, with File-level recovery at VM and guest OS level, any to any restore (P2P, P2V, V2P, V2V) integrates with VM Virtual Consolidated Backup (VCB) at VMDK-level and file-level
- Microsoft Hyper-V and Hyper V in VM format
- Citrix XenSource
- Virtual Iron
OnDemand VM securely manages disaster recovery in minutes not hours for critical applications at the individual workload level, protecting the complete environment as one unified stack. By leveraging virtualisation technology our customers reduce their disaster recovery costs, minimise risk and gain a flexible recovery environment.
Included within this service is recovery testing of the virtual machines and secure user access, assessed to the Business Continuity Plan, and the restoration of recovery workloads to any physical or virtual machine once the disaster has passed.
OnDemand Backup, online backup service is a pre-requisite for OnDemand VM. Physical systems online backup or Virtual Machine online backup fully maintains the latest version of the customer environment and optimises the recovery point objective.